domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

Born in the U.S.A.

Born In The U. S. A. Letra de la Canción

Born down in a dead mans town The first kick I took was when I hit the ground End up like a dog that's been beat too much Till you spend half your life just covering upBorn in the U.S.A., I was born in the U.S.A. I was born in the U.S.A., born in the U.S.A.Got in a little hometown cream So they put a rifle in my hand Sent me off to a foreign land To go and kill the yellow manBorn in the U.S.A., I was born in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A., born in the U.S.A.Come back home to the refinery Hiring man said "son if it was up to me" Went down to see my V.A. man He said "son, don't you understand" I had a brother at Khe Sahn Fighting off the Viet Cong They're still there, he's all gone He had a woman he loved in Saigon I got a picture of him in her arms now Down in the shadow of the penitentiary Out by the gas fires of the refinery I'm ten years burning down the road Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go Born in the U.S.A., I was born in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A., I'm a long gone daddy in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A., born in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A., I'm a cool rocking daddy in the U.S.A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Us

Recent

Random








Instagram